Feel free to contact us with any orders, questions or comments:
lottiebellebakery@gmail.com or tweet @lottieb_bakery

Thursday 23 February 2012

Leftovers...

We had friends over for Pancake Day a few days ago, for pancakes, funnily enough. I got lots of different toppings in for all of our guests like the usual golden syrup, lemon and sugar.

I laos got in one of my favourite toppings; nutella and banana (it tastes amaze honestly)! Apparently not many of our guest are fans of those pancakes as we had so many bananas left over!

So with quite a cold day the following day, my baby boy and I decided to stay in and make a banana loaf and cinnamon and banana breakfast muffins - there are loads of possibilities with bananas. They aren't much to look at (hence why there aren't any pictures), but they taste great for a bit more of a savoury treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment