Feel free to contact us with any orders, questions or comments:
lottiebellebakery@gmail.com or tweet @lottieb_bakery

Tuesday 14 February 2012

First birthday!

Time goes so fast with a little one, I really cannot believe he is one already! We didn't want to make too much of a fuss for his first birthday so we didn't have a party but he certainly did need a cake! I took my inspiration from Toy Story since Harrison absolutely LOVES his Woody toy. I baked a simple madeira cake and filled with a layer of vanilla buttercream and raspberry jam. Then I covered with a blue sugarpaste icing with white sugarpaste stars. I used my new embossing tool from Lakeland which makes writing a message really simple. "Harrison is one!" Last but not least, a Woody cake topper. (That was pretty much the only bit he was interested in!)


 Definitely more interested in Woody than the cake!

 Now to the fun part! He ate it all up - it must have been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment