Feel free to contact us with any orders, questions or comments:
lottiebellebakery@gmail.com or tweet @lottieb_bakery

Thursday 15 March 2012

Birthday Cake

Growing up in a house full of boys, my mother-in-law has never had a birthday cake made for her, can you believe it? So, I created a yummy white chocolate and berry cake for her recent birthday.

I took some inspiration from one of Lorraine Pascale's cakes, (http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/i_cant_believe_you_made_90494) but changed it to a vanilla cake and white chocolate with berries, rather than a milk chocolate cake. I also used chocolate stick fingers rather than milk chocolate cigeroles.

I was really pleased with how it turned out and was devoured very quickly by all the boys!


P.S I am loving Marshmallow fluff right now - great lower calorie filler for whoopie pies and even just tastes good on a slice of toast (honestly)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment